Colorado Updates Licensing Fees
Effective Nov. 3rd, 2022, Colorado will adjust their licensing fees to remain in compliance with statutory requirements.
The following will be $16:
- Colorado/FINRA Sales Representative
- Mortgage Sales Representative
- SEC Investment Adviser Representative
- State-Registered Investment Adviser Representative
The following will be $59:
- Colorado/FINRA Broker-Dealer
- Mortgage Broker-Dealer
- SEC Investment Adviser - Notice Filed
- State-Registered Investment Adviser
Our compliance experts are constantly searching for and analyzing industry updates.
Their findings are then recorded in the Regulatory Updates section of the Compliance
Library to explain how the update impacts the insurance industry. If a change
AgentSync product, this will be highlighted to inform you that the product is being
updated to ensure you remain in compliance.