Join the best.
Be the best.
AgentSync is growing rapidly, and we’re committed to keeping our customer projects and execution both effective and tightly managed – i.e. as painless and efficient for customers as possible. To do this, we need to have a high bar for our work product, and the Delivery team sits at the center of meeting commitments to our customers. The Delivery team plays a central role in the customer journey, they partner with Sales to create demos, gather requirements, and shape solutions. They are the face of AgentSync during implementation and provide enhanced support.
Our Sales team is on the frontline working with our most important and most valuable asset – our beloved customers. Our customers have invested their time, resources, and trust in us, and the sales team owns and manages those relationships to be sure our customers are successful, happy, and feel as deeply a part of our product-building journey as we know they are. Given AgentSync’s collective knowledge and first-hand experience solving the same problems as our customers, our Sales team delivers that unique value and trusted expertise day-in and day-out in a beautiful package for customers.
Our Security team develops strategies and a creative approach to building a right-sized and effective cybersecurity program at a rapidly growing start-up. We are a passionate team of high-impact problem solvers; developers, engineers, and data scientists. We enjoy the challenges of design, security, and scale as we seek to design innovative technology and bring positive change to an industry that is evolving technically.
AgentSync builds modern insurance infrastructure that connects carriers, agencies, MGAs, and producers. Our solutions create onboarding, licensing, and appointing processes insurers, producers, and agents love while ensuring growth and compliance never compete.
Headquartered in Denver with 100% of our team onshore, AgentSync’s values below are a direct reflection of who we are and how we operate every day. They drive our business decisions, how we interact with our beloved customers, and how we build our ambitious products.
“Connecting the insurance industry to protect what matters most.”
How we make business decisions.
Our work, founded in customer insights, is in pursuit of customer trust, value, and delight. We aim to create products and services that challenge the status quo, always anchored in solving our customers’ real pain. Without our customers, there’s no AgentSync.
No ego. No finger-pointing. No politics. In pursuit of one dream, we work together as one team. We take purposeful steps to build trust in and across teams, encouraging new viewpoints and accepting challenges with humor.
Always be curious
We’re data-driven, nerdy, and iterate relentlessly as we strive to understand the why. We’re honest about our limits, recognizing feedback as a powerful tool for growth. Every day is an opportunity to push ourselves, improve, and impact others through our craft.
Act like an owner
Do the right thing. We get better when each member of the team is empowered to use their expertise to take thoughtful, intelligent risks that move us forward. We collaborate and commit to decisions, supporting each other’s initiatives and ambitions. Let’s go!
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- Healthcare Related Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Every employee has the opportunity to be an owner in AgentSync and has equity in the company.
- Commuter Benefit (pre-taxed contributions for eligible services)
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare bonus
Perks while working at AgentSync
- Team events throughout the year
- Biannual employee gathering in Denver
- Continuing education stipend for Tech org
- Opportunities to travel to various InsurTech events
- Company provided MacBook Pro & WFH kit if you choose
- Ability to work from home
- AgentSync swag giveaways
- Social slack channels to connect with colleagues.
- Shared workspace at select California sites
- In-Office Benefits
- Coffee – cold brew on tap, professional-grade espresso machine, and drip coffee!
- Fully stocked snack bar!
- Human interaction at a unique office in RINO, if you’re into that.
- Secured office
- Free street parking & a few dedicated parking spots
- Resting & Relaxation room
- Massage chair to relax into
- Cozy nap space for downtime
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Life
*Please Note: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using an @agentsync.io email addresses. Visit the Recruiting Team page to see who may be working with you. Check the email address to ensure you’re connected with our team – and not a scammer.
Curious about all this? https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-avoid-scammers-posing-job-recruiters-id-theft-2022-8