You may have read about how AgentSync is built 100 percent on the Salesforce platform, which allows users to take advantage of the many powerful features and functionalities that the platform offers. While users aren’t required to have their own instance of Salesforce to run AgentSync’s products, those who fully have both AgentSync and Salesforce can use the two together in a powerful software stack that’s worth more than the sum of its parts.
With AgentSync’s Customer Solutions Engineering (CSE) team, customers find a team that acts as their business’s personal software consultants, helping users get the most out of both platforms.
Customize AgentSync with ease
By leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform, our team has the ability to add custom objects and fields, track important data, automate email alerts, and even set up a custom portal experience for your agents. This means you can give your agents a login for a portal, branded to you, where they can enter their information and submit documents without having a member of your operations team holding their hand, looking for their email, or searching the fax machine.
The best part? You don’t have to hire an outside firm, you don’t have to scout internal software talent, and, beyond the initial cost of implementation, you don’t have to worry about being nickel and dimed with professional service fees for ongoing changes. AgentSync’s CSE team manages these pieces for you. Our team members have a great depth of Salesforce knowledge and expertise and consult with your operations team members to design and build these custom solutions for you.
Saying our team has Salesforce expertise isn’t just a fancy claim. At a minimum, our CSE team members are Salesforce Certified Administrators or Salesforce Certified Platform App Builders. Our Customer Success Team members, who are key to ongoing product adjustments for our clients, are also widely certified in using Salesforce and its adjacent applications.
Outside of our certifications, our CSEs also have backgrounds that have given them broad and deep experiences. Some of these experiences range from Salesforce consulting, implementation work, managing the Salesforce instance for other sales organizations, or working at other Salesforce AppExchange product companies before joining our team at AgentSync.
Using Salesforce to create tailored experiences
The CSE team members are experts with all of Salesforce’s powerful automation tools, with Flow Builder being our preferred tool of choice. Flow Builder is a tool that allows us to customize Salesforce and its integrated apps without having to hard code anything. Flow Builder has enabled our team to build robust business processes for our customers`, like designing a user-friendly screen flow to capture data from agents or building an automated process that removes the need for manual data entry from your licensing admins.
This tool means we can use point-and-click developments to automate our platform for our customers’ specific use, for example:
- Custom homepages where users log in and see a dashboard that is relevant to their role. Licensing admins could log in and see a calendar with upcoming licensing expirations and a task list of what their agents still require. A C-suite executive, though, might log in to see a dashboard with a full-stack compliance summary of the entire organization.
- Automated task management where license expiration deadlines trigger the system to automatically create a task and assign it to the correct person. Or, when submitting license transactions to the National Insurance Producer Registry, if there is a bounceback notice that an agent’s information profile is incomplete (such as needing fingerprinting), this, too, can be generated into a task for a team member to follow up with the agent.
Salesforce REST API makes integrations painless
Another advantage of being built on the Salesforce platform is the integration capabilities. Salesforce’s REST API acts as a data doorway, making it comparatively easy to hook up other software systems that you might already be using in your business. By joining these systems, you can eliminate a lot of double work, re-keying, and the lag time of moving between systems to complete each task. Many of our customers use the Salesforce REST API to push and pull data out of the system.
With this integration, each software that made your process easier and more efficient on its own is now working with your other tools to create a more seamless, streamlined process.
Some of the examples of integrations our customers are currently taking advantage of because of this Salesforce capability:
- Using an HR system to push agent data directly into AgentSync.
- Linking their policy admin system to use the Just-in-Time functionality that AgentSync offers.
- Integrating with an e-signature tool to push documents directly through the system without endless rekeying, emails, and download processes.
- Connecting to background check providers to ensure a thorough and complete background check as well as responsible fingerprint storage.
- Hooking into commission management software to stop inappropriate payouts before they happen.
- Making the most of a company’s internal data warehouse to keep records current and processes efficient.
Salesforce is undeniably a flexible and essential tool on its own, but with Salesforce and AgentSync together, our customers have a powerhouse, personalized tech stack that makes growth all the more achievable.
Learn more about how we can turn routine producer management into your superpower.