Effective Date: February 15, 2023
For previous versions please contact email@example.com
AgentSync, Inc. (“AgentSync”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to the privacy and security of your data. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) provides important information about our use of your information and informs you of your rights and choices. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully and let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
By accessing or using the AgentSync Site or Services, as defined below, you acknowledge and agree that you have received and read this Privacy Notice.
Table of Contents
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
4. Online Analytics and Advertising
5. How We Use Your Information
This Privacy Notice describes how AgentSync collects, uses and shares information when:
- you visit and/or use our website with the domain https://agentsync.io/ (“Site”);
- you communicate with us via the Site; and
- we market our Services.
02. Information We Collect
The information we collect about you depends on how you use our Site, and how you interact with us when we market our Services. We collect information in three main ways: (1) information you choose to provide to us; (2) information we collect automatically through technology; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
A. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you access or use the Site or when you interact with us. We collect information that you provide to us in the following ways:
- when you submit a form on our Site, such as when you request pricing information and/or download a white paper, we may collect your name, email address, information about your company, phone number, and the content of the communication;
- when you contact us, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, information about your company, and information about your inquiry or request;
- when you submit feedback, we collect your name, contact information, reason for contacting us and any other information you provide as part of your feedback;
- when you sign up to register for an event, complete a survey, or participate in a marketing event, we may collect your name, email address, information about your company, phone number and any other information you provide as part of this interaction.
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We and/or our third-party service providers collect certain information by automated means using cookies and similar technologies. The information we collect in this manner enables us to better understand the pages or content you view, your searches, traffic patterns, to secure and maintain our Site and/or Services, and to optimize user experience.
The information we collect via automated means may include IP address, access dates and times, information about your approximate location (as determined through your IP address), mobile, computer or device hardware information (e.g., operating system version, Hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, and device settings), device event information, and crash data.
For more information on our use of these technologies, please visit the Section 03 below.
C. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Site, including lead generation from marketing and business.
To collect the information in the “Information Collected Automatically” section above, we and our service providers may use web server logs, cookies, tags, SDKs, tracking pixels, and similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies to offer you a more tailored experience in the future.
- A web server log is a file where website activity is stored.
- An SDK is a set of tools and/or code that we embed in our applications and software to allow third parties to collect information about how users interact with the Site or Services.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you use the Site or Services, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Site or Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
- Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites and/or email that are designed to: (1) collect usage information like ad impressions or clicks and email open rates; (2) measure popularity of the Site or Services; and (3) access user cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may set your browser to block certain cookies. The best way to do this is to consult the instructions for your particular browser and device. For example, you can consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari).
You must set them on each browser/device that you currently use and each time you use a new browser or device. Please note that if you decide to block all cookies, this may interfere with your ability to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content on the Site and Services. Additionally, to disable analytics cookies managed by our third-party analytics partners, you can use the analytics opt-out mechanism maintained by these analytics providers.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
04. Online Analytics and Advertising
We may use third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics) on our Site to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar technologies; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
If you are interested in more information about interest-based advertising and how you can generally control cookies other tracking technologies from being put on your computer to deliver such advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA’s) Consumer Opt-Out link, or TrustArc’s Advertising Choices Page. To opt out of the display of interest-based advertising from Google, please visit the Google Ads Settings page.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. Because of the changing state of technology and indecision within the industry regarding the meaning of DNT signals, we currently do not make any guarantee that we will honor DNT signals. Learn more about Do Not Track.
05. How We Use Your Information
We, or our third-party service providers and/or partners who assist us in providing the Site, process information for the following reasons:
- To provide and operate the AgentSync Site;
- To update, improve, personalize and/or enhance our Site;
- To provide technical support for and protect our Site;
- To conduct analytics related to our Site;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests, or otherwise communicate with you or provide you with assistance;
- To market and promote the AgentSync software and services, including sending marketing communications about our software and services, special offers, and promotions;
- To comply with legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- To keep you updated about changes to policies relating to our Site (including this Privacy Notice);
- For other purposes for which we seek your consent in accordance with applicable legal requirements
06. How We Share Information
AgentSync may share your information in the following ways:
A. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We share information with our third-party service providers, contractors, and agents that assist us in running our Site. These service providers provide services to us, for us, and/or on our behalf. Depending on how you use the Site, the following categories of third parties may collect or receive your information from us or on our behalf:
- Analytics providers;
- Marketing partners;
- Information technology, software development, data storage and related infrastructure providers;
- Security providers;
- Fraud prevention providers;
- Providers of business operations and communication tools;
- Providers of legal services; and
- Other third-party service providers that help us provide the Site.
B. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
As we continue to develop our business, we may share information with third parties whom we choose to acquire, or to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. If we are involved in a merger or acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your personal information may transfer as permitted by law and/or contract.
C. PROTECTION OF AGENTSYNC AND OTHERS
We may disclose information we collect about you if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or legitimate governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the safety or security of the Site, AgentSync users and the general public; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to prevent spam, abuse, fraud, or other malicious activity of actors using or accessing the Site; or to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use the Site and/or AgentSync Services.
D. WITH YOUR CONSENT
There may be situations where you are asked to consent to share information with third parties for additional reasons not included in this Privacy Notice. We will only share your information in these instances if you consent to such sharing.
07. Your Controls and Choices
A. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
From time to time, we may use your information to send you information about offerings that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us in the future, you may opt-out by using the unsubscribe link that we include at the bottom of each marketing email. You can also manage your marketing preferences by contacting us. Please note, unsubscribing will not prevent you from receiving certain communications about your account, software updates, or other important notices such as changes to our terms and policies, which are not marketing in nature.
B. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To keep your information accurate, current, and complete or review the information that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before we can act on your requests, to ensure the security of your account, we may ask you to verify your identity.
08. Third-Party Links
09. How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee that your information is completely secure and safe from such risks.
If you have reason to believe that your information is no longer secure or have any concerns about our security practice, please let us know by contacting us using the information provided in Section 14 below.
10. Retention of Information
Where AgentSync stores information, we retain such information for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information we collect and how it is used. AgentSync’s retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving.
11. International Transfers of Personal Information
AgentSync is based in the United States, and the Services are designed for use in the United States. The personal information that we collect or receive will be transferred to and processed in the United States. We also transfer personal information to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above, which may be located outside of your country or regional area, and may be processed by staff, agents, or contractors operating outside of your country or regional area. The data protection laws of the United States or other countries may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in your country of residence.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our Site and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and AgentSync does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Services or provide any personal information. If you are a parent or guardian and think your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
13. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we update the Privacy Notice, we will revise the “effective date” above and post a link to the new Privacy Notice on our website,. You are advised to review this Privacy Notice periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page. Whenever we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will provide you with notice in accordance with legal requirements. Your use of the Site and/or Services following any such change constitutes your agreement that all information collected from or about you after the revised Privacy Notice is posted will be subject to the terms of the revised Privacy Notice.
14. Contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by mail at:
3601 Walnut Street #450
Denver, CO 80205